Micromax In 1 goes on sale in India today
For the first time since the launch of the Micromax In1, it is on sale in India today. The Redmi Note 10 and competitor Poco M3 will be available from 12 noon on the official website of Flipkart and Micromax. Also Read: Samsung Galaxy F12, Galaxy F02S Flipcart, Launched in India on April 5th
Some of the key specifications of the Micromax In 1 include MediaTek Helio G80 SoC, 48 megapixel quad rear camera, 18W fast charging support and more. Also read: Flipkart Big Savings Day trades on 65-inch TVs: Samsung the Frame, Motorola ZX, V Primium and more.
More Deals: Poco X3 Pro at Rs 10,999 on Flipkart
Micromax In 1 Price
The Micromax In1 comes in two variants of RAM and storage. The basic model packs 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, while the high-end variant packs 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Also Read: Holi Special Sale at Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm – Up to 40% off Samsung phones, iPhones, Vivo, Poco
In terms of price, the 4GB RAM version is priced at Rs 9,999. The top model of the smartphone with 6GB RAM is priced at Rs. 11,499.
With this aggressive price tag, Micromax hopes to compete with rivals such as Chinese smartphone makers Redmi Note 10 and Poco M3.
Micromax In 1: Top 5 Features
- The Micromax In 1 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. There is also support for microSD cards that allow you to expand the storage up to 256GB.
- The smartphone has a 6.67-inch punch-hole FHD + infinite screen. Includes slightly thicker beards on both sides.
- According to the cameras, the Micromax In1 includes three-way rear cameras with a 48-megapixel primary sensor + 2-megapixel macro + 2-megapixel depth sensor. The camera offers different modes: AF, Portrait, Night Mode, HDR, AI, Slow Mode, Panorama. On the front, the Micromax smartphone features an 8-megapixel sensor for selfie clicking.
- The smartphone comes with a 5000mAh battery in a box with 18W fast charging support.
- In terms of software, the Micromax In1 clean, user-like Android experience is rarely available at this price.
The Micromax In1 is based on Android 10 and has a 64GB input storage slot that can be expanded using a microSD card (up to 256GB). The Micromax In1 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts nano-SIM and nano-SIM cards. Micromax 1 measures 165.24 x 76.95 x 8.99 mm (height x width x thickness). It was released in blue and purple.
Connectivity options on the Micromax In1 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G and 4G (Band 40 supported on some LTE networks India) With active 4G on both SIM cards. The phone’s sensors include an accelerometer, a circulating light sensor, a gyroscope, a proximal sensor, and a fingerprint sensor. Supports Micromax In1 Face Unlock.